Minutes taken during the Annual Meeting held on October 11, 2018 have been approved and can be viewed here
HUNTER’S RIDGE OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Date: May 7, 2018
Location: Kingdom Management office
- Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 6:30 p.m. by President Calvin Rollins. Also present were Vice President Jennifer Maki, Treasurer Kathy Grossman, and Secretary Bruce Sherman. Diane Coelho represented Kingdom. A quorum of the membership was not obtained so an election did not take place.
- Appointment of New Board Member – The only member who volunteered to serve in William Daugherty’s board seat was Mary Barr. Calvin motioned to appoint Mary and Bruce seconded the motion. It carried unanimously. Mary requested the position of President so Calvin resigned the positon. Jennifer motioned to appoint Mary as President. Bruce seconded the motion and it carried unanimously. All other board members will continue to serve in the same capacity as officers.
- Approval of 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes – Mary motioned to approve the prior meeting minutes. Calvin seconded the motion and it carried unanimously.
- New Business
- Rules and Regulations/Fines – After discussion and several comments, Bruce agreed to edit the document for approval at the next membership meeting.
- Monument Sign – Jennifer requested volunteers to help her with a proposal for a new monument sign. She will discuss options at the next board meeting.
- Fine Members – Because Ray Barr is on the fine committee and is Mary’s spouse, he cannot continue to serve on the Fine Committee. Currently, the only official fine member is William Izarra. Lorraine Hjelm wants to continue to serve only as an alternate. William Brooks volunteered to serve on the Fine Committee. Calvin motioned to appoint William to the committee and Jennifer seconded the motion. It carried unanimously. Mary motioned to appoint Joe Andrade to the committee. Jennifer seconded the motioned and it carried unanimously.
- Violations to go to FAC and FAC Discussion – Tabled until next meeting.
- Adjournment – With no further business, the meeting adjourned at 7:42 p.m.
Minutes prepared by T. Diane Coelho, Community Association Manager
Recommended for approval by Bruce Sherman, Secretary