Skip to content


Disposal of Trash and Debris

What are the collection days for trash, recycling, yard waste and bulk items?

Household trash is usually collected early on Wednesday mornings. It should be placed at the curb no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day. Trash is not collected if this day falls on Thanksgiving or Christmas, but New Year’s Day pick-up remains as scheduled. Recycling should be put out with the trash every other week, according to the schedule set by the City of Jacksonville for your home. Enter your address here for full schedule details. You also can call the City at (904) 630-CITY (2489).

How to I get rid of appliances?

You must contact the City of Jacksonville to schedule removal of appliances. You can do this by calling (904) 630-CITY (2489) or scheduling an appointment online.

How to I dispose of building materials or construction debris?

Homeowners performing their own small home projects can discard up to one cubic yard (two full construction wheelbarrows) of building materials weekly on household garbage collection day. Materials must not exceed 5 feet in length or width or weigh more than 40 pounds. If possible, containerize all materials and place them separately from the household garbage for verification of quantities. If you will be generating more than what is listed above, you will need to hire a company to provide a construction debris container.

Any debris from work performed by a contractor must be removed by the contractor. As with all household garbage, waste should be placed at the curb no later than 6:00 a.m. on collection day. Waste should not be placed at the curb before 5:00 p.m. the day prior to scheduled collection and all empty containers must be removed from the curb no later than 6:00 a.m. the day after scheduled collection.

Bulk collection is every other week on the same day as recycling.

NOTE: Carpet, padding, and fencing materials are not considered construction debris. Please call (904) 630-CITY (2489) for more information.

Home Care

I want to paint my house. Where do I start?

Answer 1.

I need to shut off my water at the main. How do I find it?

Answer 2.

I received a violation letter about mold on my home. How do I remove mold?

Answer 3.

Lawn and Yard Care

Question 1?

Answer 1.

Responding to Violation Letters

How do I contact our management company?

Hunters Ridge has hired Kingdom Management to assist in community management. If you need to contact them, you may call (904) 646-2626 or email at

I received my first violation letter. What should I do?

Answer 1.

I received my third violation letter and have been asked to attend a Fine Appeals Committee meeting. What should I do to prepare?

Answer 2.

I have received a fine by the Fine Appeals Committee. What do I do?

Answer 3.

My account has been sent to collections! What do I do?


Emergency Preparation and Recovery

Question 1?

Answer 1.

General Questions

How do I report a street light that isn't working?

Answer 1.